Thursday, December 24, 2009

Best Wishes!

Best Wishes!
I think 2009 was really great. I got more confident on using my voice in public, it is not great but people buy it. Sometimes some laughter but not in a malicious manner and I just smile back then.

Besides visiting T&T's I did many other wacky things, rode a bike, shopped but not for clothes, visited a museum and teamed up with the lovely Natassia and Bianca and other friends on various occasions. I spoke with various students covering our topic in either thesis or projects.

My direct family now knows, and are quite indifferent to it. Probably the best thing they can do as by being indifferent they just treat me normal. Probably 2010 will see it that I tell it some of my friends.

About 2010.... if it is just as great as 2009 it is going to be wonderful too!

No comments:

Post a Comment