Sunday, November 4, 2012

BB Cream

Using a BB creamCan't find it anymore where I've seen it first, but I read on another transgender blog someone trying out a blemish balm cream instead of the usual concealer, for lighter wear in summer. She was actually pleasantly surprised that for her case, the blemish balm could take over almost any conceal routine.

So off to the drugstore I was, as I was also somewhat curious on something lighter to wear during summertime too.

The good news, yes I does cover up an awful lot, and not really looking like a porcelain doll after application. Still use some power and blush. Downside: Initially I did find the stuff a bit greasy (it is a balm after all, right), so my hairs would stick to my face but that became less after it was somewhat absorbed by my skin. Also, in my case it doesn't cover completely, the infamous 5 o'clock shadow shining through. Did a little verification with mum, she found it ok on my cheeks (I didn't) and other parts of my face except for the chin area (I concur).
So I'll stick with concealer for those difficult areas. If I ever do find out the source again I'll update my blog to reflect it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment