Took a while for me to post this, but this happened the day after my neighbour saw the other me. I was working from home again and decided to slip into something different (see picture).
I was almost done with makeup and oh my, the doorbell rings! I was still expecting a parcel to arrive and I couldn't stand the thought to bounce the new ADSL modem I was expecting (so girly eh!) so I checked whether the base coat was good enough, donned the hairpiece (what really, is that your own hair ?) and took another step in my life. Opening the door not to get out, but to let someone in instead.
There was standing a guy and some bottles, and he said he needed access to the bathroom, with my makeup still loitering all over the place, to get some tapwater to check it for the legionella bacteria. Duh!!!
So yeah, I let him in and showed him where the bathroom was. Initially I felt quite awkward but he called me Ms. and I felt flattered and loosened up a bit when we talked a bit about the cats and dogs running all over the place :)

No comments:
Post a Comment