So the plan was to pick up Natas, drive to Dam, park at the Bijenkorf department store and then shop till we drop. By then the idea was to go to an restaurant and have something to eat.
It turned out to be a beautiful day, but not so beautiful that the hairdo would be too much of a burden. I decided to wear my Steps tank top with a tunic, some skinny jeans and totally incomprehensible, my sky high steve madden pumps. Guess vanity above function but common sense made me stow my ballerina flats in my bag for backup.
So we looked around the Bijenkorf a bit, then went out, crossed heel unfriendly dam square, and into the kalverstraat. Because I am totally in exited about my steve maddens I told Natas that she also should have a look, as she is another heel wearer of-the-year. Natas indeed bought some gorgeous red ones. So we did more shoe and fashion stores and we both saw a really nice jacket at SPS. Kept that in mind so that after reconnaissance we knew where to go back to and inflict heavy damage upon our saving accounts hahahaha.
Talking about inflicting damage, my feet disagreed with the steve maddens and decided they wanted some rest. So wisely, not risking blisters and loosing toenails again swapped them for flats.
Meanwhile Natas was recording some stuff on video so that we could do a joint venture youtube video of us girls shopping together :)
We went to La Place at the end of the kalverstraat for lunch and then headed back tot SPS to buy the jacket. Natas only bought the jacket but I became so enamored with the outfit on display that I went for the total combination. Bit odd during fitting was that both the oversized security labels of the shirt and the jacket where in my neck, letting me feel like some hunchback of the notre dame :P
We where getting hungry and I opted to go for dinner at Morlang again, as I had a lovely time earlier this year wen I went with Bianca there for dinner on out La Cage trip. Because of the hairdo I found it a bit too warm to sit outside.

Dinner was delicious, and while some people did look a bit puzzled at us the majority didn't bat an eyelid...
I swapped the flats for the maddens once again and we took the streetcar back to dam square.

Back at Natassia's place I changed into my new outfit and had some tea until it was time to go home. It was an awesome day with awesome company!!!

There is no 'like' button in Blogspot. :-)
ReplyDeletehumm yeah, was already looking but google wasn't really helpful... maybe I should move the blog to wordpress then ?
ReplyDelete