Sunday, January 15, 2012

Uncovering the other side

I'm at the office and I'm getting serious doubts about whether getting that dress or not. It is expensive but guaranteed to steal the show at this years pageant that will take place at the Eindhoven T* gathering in November. I started also to fear that my size would be sold out.

All this silliness resulted in me to cave in and sneak out to city centre during my break to get that dress, at my favorite Steps store. But they never have seen my other head there so I was beyond curiosity whether they would recognize me too. Quite tantalizing in some way.

It was nice and quiet and I spotted some familiar faces in the store. They weren't paying any attention to me. I found the dress and it was still available in my size, yay!
Went over to the counter and said that I would take this one which they said was perfectly fine, still not recognizing me. I also handed over my savings card which was immediately full so they pulled out another for "my wife" for he next purchase. At that moment I knew they where never going to see it so I played my cards and showed my twitter avatar at that moment: Portrait time They recognized her spot on "Yeah, we know her!" and looked in total amazement at the picture on the smartphone and the person holding it. The ice was broken definitely and we chatted on for a brief moment until I had to return to the office. Some other sales staff that I knew where on holidays so they said they would send my regards and I should definitely drop by to showcase the purchase :)

No comments:

Post a Comment