Sunday, June 29, 2014

A day in the life...

A day dressed up usually looks like this:
Groceries 
I'll dress up, apply make up and then go for the groceries. I don't think I'm being read but then again I really don't know. People think "oh trans, doesn't look like a drag queen" and carry on with their business.
In the fitting room
Saw this nice bra and tried it on. This is possible because I have these self adhesive breast forms by Amoena. saleslady didn't mind. Don't know whether she knew what I was or not. It was a good fit and bought it :)

Taking the bike to the train station 
After that, I took the bike to the station. Gasoline / parking is expensive these days. And I had to build up a bit of confidence again by going by public transport, it has been a while. Never knowing what kind of people will be on the train eh ;)

Traveling by train
Shopping street
 So I strolled a bit around in city center, looked inside a couple of shops, even tried to find something for my "boyfriend" (that is me sans make up if you wondered) but all those jeans where hideously expensive and did look good enough to wear both casual and for business. Seriously, a pair of expensive diesel jeans with "designer rips" or extreme washing? Sometimes these female clothes are better looking and cheaper...


In Rotterdam
And after hard work it is relaxing and enjoying patatjes!
Relaxing
Om nom nom nom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment