Thursday, October 13, 2016

Hiatus

At the end of 2014 I got fed up with pretty much anything and I started my hiatus.



I don't owe anyone an explanation as of such, but this Placebo song sums it up pretty much







So much for that shallow click and like society that social media promotes, I won't have anything of that anymore.



While a few people tried to peek onder my stone to see if I was still there (I appreciated that btw, but I didn't really feel like showing that at the time) it also showed that it was very easy going from having regular contact with people to have no contact at all anymore. Shallow. Maybe I had too much expectations, maybe I was claiming friendship too much. In the end I had to let it all go.



The selfie stream also had to dry out. Just search the internet for dopamine and social media. Besides that, I am aware that I am passable to a certain degree and I felt that I should stop putting that in people's faces anymore, a continuation of what I had written in "Role model".



The hiatus didn't mean that I purged or withheld myself from expressing my feminine side. But that is a story for another time

No comments:

Post a Comment